WHAT PREP NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT?
Prior to your appointment, please cleanse your lashes thoroughly the day before and day of. Arrive with no eye makeup or pre-curled lashes. This allows your lash technician to have less time cleansing and prepping and more time of your appointment slot allocated to lashing.
HOW ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS APPLIED?
Classic lash extensions are applied to each adult lash on a 1-1 ratio. Our mink lash extensions give an enhanced, natural look whilst following the shape of your eye unless a different lash extension shape is stated otherwise.
DOES SUNDAY OFFER HYBRID OR VOLUME LASHES?
As of right now, Sunday only offers classic lashes but keep an eye out for additional services being added to our beauty bar soon!
WILL LASH EXTENSIONS DAMAGE OR CAUSE MY NATURAL LASHES TO FALL OUT?
Not at all! Lash extensions will not damage the natural lashes when applied with patience & precision. Your natural lashes have a cycle that cause them to fall and grow from month to month. You’ll notice that your extensions may fall out but that is due to the cycle of your natural lash. Lash extensions are applied to the adult lashes that can maintain the weight of an extension whereas the baby lashes are left untouched until the following fill.
Tip: Always do your research before booking with a lash technician!
HOW LONG DO LASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
The extensions themselves can last up to 2-4 weeks depending on how they are cared for and the natural cycle of your lashes. We recommend fills every 2-3 weeks to maintain the fullness of the lashes. Any fills past the 3 week mark of the previous appointment will be booked as a removal plus full set due to the scarcity of the lash extensions left on the eyes.
HOW LONG IS THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
A full set roughly takes approximately 2 hours depending on the client. The procedure is pain-free and non-invasive. Since we have to apply the extensions to the lashes with the eyelids closed, our clients can enjoy a beauty nap during the process!
HOW DO I MAINTAIN THE LASH EXTENSIONS?
- Keep your lashes from getting wet within the first 24-48 hours of application.
- Use oil-free makeup and skincare products as any oil based products will break down the bonding agent.
- Do not apply oil based mascaras or lash curlers. If you want to use a mascara that is extension friendly, please use a water-based formula. Ask your lash technician for more information.
- Try not to run water directly onto the lash extensions.
- Brush out your lash extensions in the mornings and evenings as well as after showers with a makeup-free spoolie.
- Try not sleeping stomach side down as the pressure can cause the extensions so fall out at a faster rate.
ARE THERE ANY CANCELLATION FEES?
Yes. Any appointment cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time will be charged a 50% cancellation fee of the service.